Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Snow?!?!?!



That was from last week, but it gives meaning to the post, right?!

So we could have snow tonight. Well all you had to do was go about 30 minutes north of here and see that they got some last night! LOL Except the morons in Greensboro need to put salt down on the damn sidewalks. I had to waddle like a penquin to walk down the sidewalks and about fell on my butt! LOL

I got so excited about telling Kate about Sunday! I almost called her during intermission to tell her, but didn't! LOL =p All I can say is get out and see "Rent on Tour" because the cast is amazing as heck and its a great musical. =o)

So our weather has gone from being 50-60 to being 30 and 40's now. UGH! See what I mean by having strange weather in NC?! At least living in Ohio in the winter you expected the cold and snow/ice all winter long. Here you can be wearing pants one day and shorts the next in the winter! ;) I do miss seeing the snow each year, but we have seen it, just doesn't always stick around too long or its just in the air. I remember last winter one day just waiting for it to change over to snow, and remember watching the snowflakes start coming down and how big they were. I wish in a way we would get thunder-snow so we would have a HUGE amount! ;) hahaha

So that's it. Will post a picture if we see anything tonight. ;) I am hoping to go to Project Linus and so I hope its not too bad, but we shall see. ;)

No comments: