Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ow My Legs!


Theres a picture of my new bed minus the BED part. ;) It should be here this week, woohoo for that!

Ok its official after what 3 days straight of those classes I am sore and I mean sore. Like the insides of my legs down around my pelvis are sore from Fit Ball yesterday morning. And oh my gosh to learning new exercises there. There have been 2 classes a week with that and it was my first time doing both and heck I was expecting the same thing as Monday, but it was totally different! hahaha

So yesterday I went to Fit Ball in the morning and came home and called Kate to wake her up. LOL We were out late the night before and I had a hard time getting up yesterday for the class. So she got ready herself and we went to go see if we could find where Project Linus was taking place. OF COURSE we didn't find it and so we did the errands she had to do in town and for her mom. We went to eat and then headed back to her house. Well by the time we got back to her house it was 4:00 and Pilates was at 4:30! LOL So much for going back and relaxing for awhile before going. So we got changed and ran right back out the door! LOL


So Kate finally went to the classes with me again. ;) hahaha Lucky her she has a job now and she was able to go yesterday. And Pilates from last week to yesterday was totally and completely different! LOL We did alot more. This one thing it was called I think "100 breaths" it was 100 something, but basically the last part of it you brought your knees up to your chest and moved your arms up and down while breathing 5 breaths in and then 5 out 10 times a piece. And heck, I think I did more of the breathing than the arm movement! LOL I couldn't remember to do it all! LOL But my legs kept dropping down down toward the floor, and heck I didn't pay attention to that, I had them up as far as I could get them, but then the instructor came over and pushed my feet back and ugh I could feel that stretch then! LOL My aunt was like she probably was doing that to give you more stretch, I was thinking I was doing it wrong, but I laid on the floor and tried to push my legs back more myself just laying on my back and put them in the other position, and there was a difference. I have learned I've got flexibility in my hips and such the past 2 weeks. LOL All those years of gymnastics and ice skating, what can I say! ;)


So after class I went out to dinner with Kate, her parents and Kate's godfather George. It was nice and had a good meal. ;) So thats basically it. Tomorrow I am going with Kate to the Project Linus Bake Sale and UGH to having to wake up early in the morning! ;) Oh well. LOL I slept in this morning. ;)


Thats it! Have a good weekend!

No comments: