Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is it spring or winter?!


Miss Sadie always lays in the sun, no matter how small the spot is! She was actually wagging her tail when I took this picture. ;)

I swear I wonder about the weather here anymore. Its 75 here today, but we're suppose to get storms tonight, but still how messed up can the winter be?! Its awesome though, I love this kind of weather, but during the winter, I like it colder, but I have seen enough snow for the year, I'll tell you that much. ;)

I swear I've had a headache for like no apparent reason everyday this week. I blame the weather! LOL Either that or stress!

So this week Kate and I have been trying classes a place here in Seven Lakes, fitness ball, dance fitness, pilates and yoga. I was sore from Fitness Ball monday though, I tell you that much. Last night we did the dance one and hell I learned 2 new dances, even though I felt like I had 2 left feet at points. LOL It didn't too long to learn, but mentally you were overloaded in a sense! LOL Its fun though, go exercise! ;) So today I am going alone to the Pilates class cause Kate starts her training today and so I am taking her place today and tomorrow. I've never done Pilates, so it will be interesting to see what it is. ;)


So thats it. Nothing else is going on. Just watching a movie and filling out job app's, hoping and praying something will some up eventually there. ;)

No comments: