Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2 more inches of snow!


Well so much for the snowflakes around forecast they predicted, more like 2 inches of the white stuff! ;) Oh I love to see it, but love to see it go too. I am so glad its already melting and going away. I am sick of seeing it already after the one snowfall! ;) hahaha

So today to go along with the snow, it was just flat out COLD! It was more fun trying to walk up the driveway and such, cause it was solid ice. Sadie went ice skating down the driveway, it was cute, but bless her heart it scared her.

So Kate and I headed to Project Linus this morning. I think between the 2 of us we made 3 blankets but figured out a trick, I am going to cut and she's going to do the knotting. I learned to how to sew on the little patch too. =o)

So Kate and I went out to lunch and went to Best Buy, Wal-Mart and the Dollar Store. I found "Rent" the movie version on 2 disc DVD for $15! The single disc was for $10, so I got the 2 disc one. We actually went back to her house and started watching it, but I left after eatting dinner. ;)

Oh, Charlotte got like 3-4 inches of snow and poor Ko-Ko has yet to see a big snowfall. =( I thought for sure they got some last night, but they didn't. =( Poor puppy, I was like you needed to be here to get the snow both times. LOL


Anyways, I am off here. Good Night!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Poor Little Sadie... bet she never does that again!