Monday, March 29, 2010

A Wicked Birthday!!!!

< A Wicked birthday that had a very noisy ending! =)


I had a great birthday. Had so many wishes posted on my Facebook wall. I swear I was cleaning out my inbox every hour of all the messages. ;) It was great though!


So I got a Border's gift card from my mom's co-worker's cats, $30 in cash also. I got earrings for my 2nd hole of my birthstone. They are beautiful! =) A sining stuffed animal and a $15 i-tunes gift card. ;) That gift card was recycled from my mom's birthday present! LOL


So Katie had a great time at Wicked last night. =D I got updates all through the day and the 2.5 hours of the show went back really fast for me, but the day went so slow! ;) Bless her heart though, it was pouring down rain and none of the cast stopped at the door to sign autographs. :( I feel so bad for her. I am going to find a way to get her one still. I still got a Happy Birthday wish from one of the cast members, over on my Twitter. So that was just as special! =D


So it was a stormy end to my birthday! VERY STORMY! Pouring down rain here and thunder, lighting and bad wind. I am glad I wasn't in the western part of the state getting the tornados! EEK!


So that's it. Outta here!

No comments: