Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

< two flowers for spring!


It has been so beautiful here since the last snow storm we had here. =) This is why I love March for the most part down here, its like April/May in Ohio. Seriously its wonderful. I love to see winter come and go, and I do miss the snow when its gone, but happy when its over and its on to watching for wonderful thunderstorms and tornadoes and such. LOL


Ok mailing out the basically empty envelope wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. ;) The lady at the post office just did what I asked and then it was sent off to California. =) I again am thankful I am getting a chance to get it back, after finding out they won't do it unless you send it initially. :o) I guess it was good I didn't send my Playbill, I dunno. But I should have it back in the next couple of weeks, maybe in time for my birthday. ;) hahaha


Oh speaking of my birthday, some one I know on Facebook who is going to Wicked on my birthday, I asked her to pick me up a Playbill there and then was like get it signed at the stage door. I jokingly said, and Katie I am sure you will say otherwise, get some one to put Happy Birthday on it! hahaha It would be one cool birthday present. hahaha


So other than that, nothing much is happening. =)

No comments: