Thursday, March 18, 2010

I miss my old bedding all the sudden....

< That's what I am missing.


My brother sent a picture of my niece last night and I saw my old bed and bedding and sheets in the picture. I miss it! :(


Don't get me wrong I love my queen size bed and the new bedding, but I miss my butterfly bedding and all my stuff that went with it. :( I am glad my 8 year old niece is enjoying it, but since she got a full size bed, she's no fun to sleep with when she wants to sleep with me! Two words: BED HOG! LOL


Oy! I can't wait for dinner tonight. My dad is bringing home Tommy's Sub for dinner! They have the most awesome subs and pizza! Ever in Columbus, Ohio...go eat there! They're all over the place in Columbus. ;) One of the many things I miss about Ohio, the other being Cedar Point, Kings Island, Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, COSI, Wynadot Lake (its no longer there...but truly one thing I miss), family and friends....the list goes on. I have a love/hate relationship with "home" but the summer time is when I miss it the most.


Oh yeah and Grandma is coming for a 2 week visit. =D


That's my ramble for today....

No comments: