Thursday, March 4, 2010

2 months!!!!

The cute fabric my mom found at the beach to make a Linus blanket! I loved it! :D


So yesterday I went to Project Linus for the first time since December. I had 2 blankets from all the way back and then 2 I had made including the one above. It was great to be back there doing something for such a wonderful cause. I made 5 blankets, well cut them, I hate the knotting part, but started 2 and some one else finished those and the others.


The countdown is TRULY on till Wicked! 2 months away from today I will be seeing the show in Durham and I can't wait! Well maybe I can wait, becaus I have ZERO clue who I wll be seeing as Elphaba. The lead right now is headed to San Fransisco in June, which means I could see her at the end of her touring days or see the new person take over, who is the current standby in San Fransisco. I really don't care, because both of these women are amazing in this role. Oy!!!


So thats it. I woke up wide-awake at 6:15-6:30 this morning. Ugh! I hate that. At least it wasn't 5:00....

No comments: