Friday, March 26, 2010

The weekend is here! =)

< I love this plant when its in bloom. The flowers are so pretty. =)


The week flew by it seemed!


So my dad had to have a heart caph done today to check on things. Last year he found out that he had 4 (I was told 3) blockages and it has been treated medically. So today he had another done and nothing has changed and I think my mom said one of the arteries improved. =) Such a relief to hear that.


I would love to know where the spring weather went off too!!! It snowed in Ohio 2 inches this morning! And here its getting colder as the day goes on. I have a jacket on! LOL I have been wearing capri pants all week. Blah! Spring needs to either stay or make up its mind! LOL


So YES my birthday is on Sunday!!!! I dunno why I am so excited to turn a year older, but yeah! LOL My birthday present isn't until May 4th, when I see Wicked. =) That is what my parents got me.


Oh my countdown to Wicked in May....I started at 99 days...and today its down to 39! Where in the world has the past 60 days gone? Can't believe it! It will be the end of April before I know it! ;)


So other than cake and cards from family, nothing special with actually happen on my birthday, for me.....but for some one I know, they are doing something I want to go do! LOL =D


Anyways....thats it! I have been cleaning all day and being productive. =)

No comments: