Friday, March 5, 2010

Elphie and Glinda found their new home! ;)



My package arrived in Dayton safe and sound. I heard from Carrie this afternoon informing me that she received it. I was starting to worry about it. LOL Seriously I was!


Except the funny part is, that I forgot one thing! ;) I sent my little autograph filled book from various things (my Playbill is still MIA) and of course I should've known to have done this. LOL Carrie told me that usually if you don't send a SASE with what you want autographed, they won't send it back. And what was missing in my package, the SASE! LOL OOPS! I had thought about sending her one, but didn't really think about it twice, I guess I should've. ;) But she's hanging onto it for me until I can get one sent. ;) Thank Goodness!


I should've known to do that! I wrote who knows how many letters to gymnast's and such for years on years, including Terin and sent her a SASE (tried to) with each letter. LOL I guess I have been out of the letter sending loop. Darn e-mail!


Anyways I am so happy they found their new home. :) Now to figure out how to send a SASE for the book to get back here...any ideas?

No comments: