Saturday, March 20, 2010

No Carowinds this year.....

< won't be riding that this year.


I am a thrill seeker and I was YES looking forward to going to Carowinds this year. They are getting a new coaster and they got a new one last year. But I am giving it up for something else. ;)


WICKED!


So worth it. I will be seeing it when they go to Charlotte, YES after being in Durham just 3 weeks before, 2 weeks after my show. =) YAHOO!


If my aunt throws her back out, she can blame it on sitting in the chairs at the theater! LOL That's part of the reason I asked her if she rather go see Wicked. I would hate for her back to go out while we are at Carowinds.


I am getting excited about them coming back this way. Looks like, according to the "news" yesterday, I be seeing some one new as Elphaba and Glinda. And the video I heard of Vicki and Natalie together, they sound AWESOME together! I am bummed about not geting to see Marcie one final time (if this is all true), but I just want the day to get here already! =) It started at 99 days left and now its down to 44 basically now. =)


Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: