Monday, March 15, 2010

The coming weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

< that plant was in bloom last year and just now getting blooms this year. Its so pretty when its blooming. :)


The coming weeks I hope will go by quickly! But I am so excited!


This weekend, New Moon dvd comes out! Yahoo! :) :) :) Then Sunday I am going to see "Little House on the Prairie the Musical" with Melissa Gilbert. If you don't know who she is, she was the original Laura Ingalls in the TV series. I grew up watching the re-runs of that show, I loved it and still love to pull out the DVD's today and watch it. :) I love the books too. :)


Then March 28th is my birthday! :) Why am I excited, I dunno. I might be getting the best present ever from some one. ;)


Miss Gaia is coming April 5th-9th for her spring break. Yay and Nay on that one! I love my darling little niece, but who knows how she's going to be this time. She loved on me last time, and hated my mom. But usually I am the one she beats up and goes home and tells her mom how terrible I was! :rolls eyes: Shall see what those 5 wonderful days will bring! Of course last time she was only here 4 days, so yeah we will see.


Then Wicked will be right around the corner after that. ;) lol I am so excited to go again! :) Even more exciting if my aunt and I decide to go see them in Charlotte rather than go to Carowinds. Hey, Carowinds will always be there, but seeing Wicked again, may not be. ;) LOL Plus I want to try and drag my mom out to see it too. ;) Especially if the tour gets a new Elphaba like the rumor states. :) Still dunno who I am seeing in May anyways or April at that matter. :shrugs: Well no I take that back, I know one person, and she's in the ensemble, but will she be in the ensemble or playing Morrible? ;) Well I take that back again, its just the Elphaba lead I dunno about, the others are set I guess.


So there's my post of the day. :)


PS: I can't get over this, some one I know on Facebook, his grandpa's dog's name is Cortney. YES! Spelt the same way as my name and the dog is a girl! =D And in a reverse I know some one's whose daughter's name is Sadie, like my dog. Wow! Tiss a small world after all!

No comments: