Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why do people do that?!


Ok this is a random picture, but thats the view I had watching the fireworks and you can see the North side's in the distance. :o)


Ok so I am like so tired from the past 2 days. Swimming, and yet the weather is going to turn crappy tomorrow again. :( Oh well, as long as its decent when Gaia's here. ;)

One thing I am not getting about being here still after 5 years just about is why is everyone in your business?! Well and another thing its none of their business and how I see it. I am so sick of it! And the never-ending of putting words in my mouth drives me crazy! Ugh!


Marci this next part is for you to read.....I am finally putting 1 and 2 together with the Butterfly stroke, still don't have it right, but I finally am getting the kicking part right, have the arms right, can put them together, its doing the 2 together and doing them the correct way. Does that make sense?! I have no clue what I am doing wrong still, but at least I am trying. I still have the flashbacks of my step-cousin pushing me down and holding me under, but its MENTAL more than anything. (the fear that is) But its a hell of a lot more than I was doing 3 years ago, or 2 years ago, whenever it was. LOL


But there's another part to that whole thing also, but I am not going there. I was talking to some one I went to middle and high school with and she was telling me that some one we went to HS with died of cancer. I was shocked to hear that! We were talking about a group in Columbus performing "Rent" and mentioned one of the songs and that it was played at his funeral. (I'll Cover You Reprise) It was sad to hear that, and knowing now who he married, I knew the last name and such, but she said they got married 4 months before he passed away. So sad.


Well thats it. :) Saturday Gaia comes....how many more days till Saturday....2????

No comments: