Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am ready to see the sun!!!!


For you Marci---Caroline dressed up for the 4th. :)

It is 6:15am on Tuesday morning, I can't fall back to sleep. =( I did this one day last week and fell back to sleep eventually, but ugh my back is itching like crazy at the moment and driving me up a wall. =(

So the question of the day is will there be more than an hour of the sun shining today? Not that I am complaining about having some rain, but I HATED the last 2 days of not really seeing a bit of sun!


So this weekend, Gaia is coming for her yearly visit with my parents. =o) She's going to be doing a Tennis camp when she's here from 12:30-4:00 Monday-Thursday, with Friday being a make-up day if it rains. There's a girl that Gaia knows from last summer thats doing the same camp. LOL So it will be nice, if she likes it. The other thing I wanted to do was take her to go paint pottery at Colors N Clay, so that if we do it will be Friday or Saturday. I am YES looking forward to her visiting, but its like a brace yourself situation. She can be as sweet as a daisy, but as mean as a bumble bee. It takes so much out of me when she's here too and this year if she mouths off or something, she'll be sent home.

Ugh the joys of having a 7 year old niece. ;) Well thats it, I am going to try and fall back to sleep.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Getting up early ain't so bad... you can go out for a walk or something before it gets to hot!