Saturday, July 11, 2009

Owwww.....



That's from the so-called dead squash plant we have! It grew in its own area.


So its Saturday....Gaia is coming today. Well they are finally in North Carolina and about 2.5 hours away. I'm so glad I knew before I went swimming that she wasn't going to be back in time. But she'll be here for the week and soon enough I will be counting down the days until she's back in Ohio. ;) hahaha

Can you guess why my title says Ow?! Ugh yesterday, my luck I have...Jen was working last night and yeah she never EVER forgets. LOL At one point I heard her say my name and I was in the deep end and was like I heard my name and don't want to know what was said! LOL


So it was either adult swim or getting close to it. Jen was trying to get me to work on Butterfly and its like no! LOL Well before that she said something to Morgan and I think it was about if I showed her the day before and she was like I had her do 2 laps. Ugh so adult swim her and Natalie both were trying to get me to do it and one point we were going to race and its like HOW THE HELL WILL THAT BE FAIR?! LOL I gave up half-way through the first lap, lol!


I called it all getting a swim lesson, lol! I needed to have kept my mouth shut about never having lessons! =p Butterfly is just a mental thing with me as to why I won't do it. But as I have said, I have made more progress with it since I moved here. LOL 3 or 4 years ago I wouldn't have tried it and it took many weeks of convincing to get me to do it.

My arms and back are killing me from it too. :( Ugh, today it killed me to do it short-ways and I did it once and that was it.


So this afternoon I went back and ugh the water was cold. I went over to the diving board after Alexa got on the stand, because of Danny and Allyson acting up and being stupid. Oh get this, I asked if I could a back dive and got the OK to do it. Well I did it and came up and Alexa was like I thought you were going to back flop and its like huh?! Apparently when I did, I dunno if I do it everytime, but I went straight back and arched at the very end. I have never back flopped since the first time I tried it by myself the first time ever. She said it was cool to see, but I have never been told that before.

So I am listening to music and typing this. :) I am off here. TTYL!

No comments: