Monday, July 20, 2009

There is a wrong and right way....


The little miss after we made chocolate chip cookies. ;)

Well Gaia went home on Sunday and boy was it ever quiet around here. It was too quiet around here on Sunday. I went to the pool and turned around looking for her when I walked up to the gate, and she wasn't there. LOL It was weird not having her there on Sunday. LOL


Sunday night I went down to the lake to swim with Karissa. The funny part is we both are trying to get the butterfly stroke and on Saturday Jen was like Karissa has it, but Cortney you don't. So I got to where I was trying it multiple ways and I was doing it the way Karissa was doing it and its like well is that it?! LOL


So today it was cloudy and cooler, but I met Karissa down there today. So I was determined to work at the stupid thing. I kept practicing it Jen's way and I even did it the pool length and then half way back! I was damn proud of myself, I tell you that much. ;) I am not doing it anymore the way I use to do it; I'm doing it big kick, little kick, stroke and kick at the same time. NO CLUE IF THATS IT, BUT IT FEELS RIGHT TO ME! ;)

So I went home and had dinner and then went back to the pool this evening. So I NEVER got back into the pool because it started thundering! LOL My luck, right?! So anyways, rewind to before I even got to the pool, my mom called me and goes where's the SIM card that holds the extra # that we have and its like its wherever you put it. It was never in my phone. She SWORE up and down that it was in mine, but it never was. So after telling her to look in her own old phone she found it. UGH! The moron!


So anyways, Marci called me and I was laying on a lounge chair watching Danny set off potato bombs or whatever they were. LOL All it did was make loud noises and I thought at one point the last one he did was going to land on me! So I was looking around and the lifeguards were putting stuff away and I told Marci that I needed to get up off the chair so they could get my cushion and the other one that my stuff was sitting on.


Well I thought I could back up on it, where your head is suppose to go, and I was doing that and all the sudden the chair like flew up and I fell off! I am amazed that I didn't throw my phone, but I was laughing so hard. Marci, poor you didn't have a clue what happened other than hearing me scream! It was a GOOD thing that the cushion was still on the chair because it wouldn't have been pretty. LOL The funny part is looking around and seeing the look on people's faces and its like it would only happen to me! ;)


Oh I was waiting to see if it would QUIT thundering and well instead got caught in a terrible storm! Ugh! I got almost home, like 2 streets away from the turn-off and it started pouring down rain, like a monsoon! It was crazy!


So that was the past 2 days....not much going on now without Gaia here. ;)

No comments: