Friday, July 10, 2009

Just go ahead and shoot me!



Just another random picture from July 4th.


So tomorrow is when Gaia comes into town....can anyone just shoot me now???? I dunno why my parents think we need a fricken DVD player in every car, but thats this new kick they are on and I think its a waste of $$. Well they tell me I am jealous of it all the time and its like you dunno how wrong you are.


They keep this shit up, they will be entertaining her on their own.


So yesterday, after getting a nice e-mail Jen about my butterfly...lol to make a long story short, I had sent her an e-mail saying she missed it and she was at the pool when I went back! LOL Anyways!!!! It was cool here, but it was like near 80, so I went for a little bit. I walked in and Jen was like show Morgan your butterfly and its like what the heck?! Why?! LOL I look like a drowning rat, well not that bad now, but still. Of course Morgan was waiting to see it, lol and I did it short-ways and she was like now go do 2 laps of it. I was like WHAT?! I wanted to smack my head on the side of the pool at that moment. I did it anyways, even though by the end of the 2nd lap I was ready to just go under and never come back up! LOL My arms are still hurting from this.


So yes I survived doing 2 laps of it, but yet I am not saying I did that to Jen or she will have me do it again! NO THANK YOU!!! Karissa, this girl that is here visiting, we finally got to dive off the diving board the day before yesterday and I was like if I do this, you have to go dive off the board and she was like thats not the lifeguard that was here yesterday and I was like no its her sister and she's worse! LOL =p She didn't dive off the board, but she did go off the side. :o)


Karissa tends to do this where she starts to dive and turns around and does it as a pencil. Well to be funny I did that off the diving board, except it wasn't too funny when I got yelled at for doing it! OOPSY! LOL


So anyways, thats it. :) I am going to enjoy this final day of no 7.5 year old pulling me around. LOL Later!

No comments: