Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The never ending HEAT!!!!!!!!!


Well here's a picture of flowers that have probably now died thanks to the dang heat!!! =p

Ok so where have I been lately?! Apparently I can't update this blog anymore. LOL I am getting really bad about doing it.

So the past what few days I have been swimming and going through crap and throwing out stuff, deep cleaning my room...etc! Nothing too exciting, right?! LOL

So fastforward to today....Kate called me this morning before 12:00 and asked what I was up to and if I wanted to go hang out at the pool. I was like yeah sure, I have to SLOP on the sunblock and such before I come and such. Took me about 30 minutes to get out the door. LOL I wound up getting down there at 12:30 and saw Kate's car in the parking-lot, but couldn't find her when I first walked in. I finally did after being asked why I was up there that early and its like why the heck does it matter?! :smacks head:


So Kate and I hung out, talked, swam and such. I swam probably a total of an hour and 15 minutes....maybe just an hour. I hate being out in that sun at that early hour. So I really wanted to go see Peanut (Kate's new kitty) and they were having Chinese for lunch and that sounded really good. LOL So I went over to see the kitty, and she's as cute as ever. :) I was going to stay, but I really wanted to go home and rest.


So on my way home, I got a phone call from my mom asking me where I was. I was like I am almost to the front gate, why? Thinking she was going to have me pick up the mail or whatever. No she called to tell me my aunt that lives here has her two grandsons and they asked if I was going to be up at the pool. So Cole's lesson got done at 2:30 and it was already about 2:30 when I was passing by the pool. No point in me going home.


So I grabbed my stuff and towel and started walking in and looked down and saw I forgot the keys to the golf cart, so I had to walk back to get them! I would loose my head if it wasn't attached, I swear. So again I walked in, I am sure the lifeguards were sick of me coming and going by that point! ;)


So Cole and Chandler jumped in the pool and my gosh have these two ever grown. :o) I can't believe Chandler is 13 now, I still remember when he was a baby! Cole didn't like the pool on this side because of not being able to touch in many places. :( It was funny, Chandler and I were over on the diving-board and Morgan was on the stand giving us suggestions on what to do. Chandler asked me what he should do and Morgan said something, I suggested something too. I was like who are you going to listen to your flesh and blood or the lifeguard?! LOL That got Morgan, I was like he's my cousin. LOL She told him not to listen to me and its like Chandler don't worry I know her, LOL.


So finally at 5:00 I left for home for the final time, with no turning back. ;) LOL I am tired from swimming on and off all day. It was great seeing my cousins and aunt down there. =) I found out Corey and Jade are naming their girl Cailyn Jade and going to call her Caylie for a nickname. Jade is due the 11th and then Tiffany and Tommy's girl will be named Kathleen Paige and going to call her Kate, and she's due Aug 14th. Two granddaughters for my aunt and uncle who have all boys! Woohoo!


I am off here. My poor foot is still SORE from cutting it on the diving board on Monday. =o( Ugh! Night!

2 comments:

Marci said...

You cut your foot on the diving board? What are we going to do with you?

Cortney said...

Yes Marci I did. I was doing a dive and my foot slipped on the edge and cut like where the arch of your foot is in 3 places. =( Its like a paper-cut like cut too, it hurts and is sore!!!!!

I dunno. You could take me out back and shoot me, but then you wouldn't have me around anymore. ;) LOL