Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The weather puts me in a bad mood!


I love the pictures I snapped of Gaia sleeping. My brother use to sleep like this, its hilarious how Gaia did this when she was here. ;)

I am so ready for this weekend!!!!! :) Ugh I so can't wait to see Rent one final time. =) So excited, minus the flying part. Arg! To that part! They had better find out what is causing all of these random crashes, I'm just not looking forward to getting there and getting home. LOL

So when I get home on Monday, that weekend we are taking off for our next family vacation. LOL Jeremy and Gaia are coming in on Saturday (the 8th) and then we are leaving to go to Somerset (PA) to go see the Flight 93 memorial and then making the track to the beach. I'm excited for both trips. I am finally going to pay my respects to the heroes in the air on 9/11/01. I told Deborah that I am going, and we'll be missing her by a week up there. One thing is not knowing how to explain it to a 7 year old, if you know what I mean. She sees 9/11 as my brother's birthday, not as something where 3000 people died in a single day in a terrorist attack on our country and that these 40 specific people foiled the hijacker's attempts.


I will have been to 2/3 of the memorials after this....I still haven't been to the one in NYC, but that won't be till after its completed.

So yesterday we had the pop-up storms early in the afternoon, right, well later on in the afternoon it was NICE and well they closed the pool. That is the 3rd time they have done that in the past 2 weeks and its STUPID! Some one really needs to complain about it, they need to re-evaluate the weather conditions after the storm passes, if it does pass. Ugh, whatever!

So today I am meeting a friend down at the pool at 1:00, so lets hope it doesn't STORM the second I walk out the door! ROFL!

I finished Chamber of Secrets yesterday, I just might get Prisoner of Azkaban done before leaving for the PA/beach. I want to so I don't have to take 2 books and having book 4 or 5 will last me the entire week, well watch I will finish it at the beach. LOL :) I have read Harry Potter 1 and 2 and now onto 3-7! ;) The movie was good by the way. ;)


Thats it. Till next time....

No comments: