Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The past few days!


Sleeping Beauty....oh oops its Gaia. ;)

So the past few days Gaia has been here, yes that is true. ;) She has been great this visit. Which has been wonderful.


Sunday we basically spent the day down at the pool. She couldn't wait to get down there, I tell you that much. She asked me at 9:00am if the pool was open and its like, nope.


So after she went to bed at 3:00am Saturday night, she woke up at 8:00am on Sunday. I was on little sleep for the fact that she slept smack dab in the middle of the bed! So we ran into town to go to the grocery store and all that fun stuff. After that we came home and got ready and headed to the pool. :) Gaia was down there from 1:30-4:00....it was a long day! I got a break from 4-6pm though, which was nice for me.

So Monday she started her Tennis camp, but it looked like it was going to be cancelled because of the yucky weather. Well it wasn't, so she went there at 12:30 and I stayed home and relaxed. With the luck I have the sun came out just in time for her to come home. LOL Well it wasn't raining or storming and she wanted to go swimming at the pool. So off we went at about 5:00 and walk in and lol Natalie and Morgan were both there, which was hilarious. Cause it was Morgan Gaia talked about all year, but yet she knew Natalie right away. LOL :smacks head: So she played with Natalie, I didn't even realize what was going on until I saw them both in the pool together and I wasn't getting in, well that was the plan. I got splashed until I got in. Natalie got me to do 12 laps with her and its like ugh shoot me. I was like I can't, cause of Gaia and so Morgan was like I'll watch her. I was like teach her how to dive, LOL! So yes I made it through 12 laps of swimming and staying at the pool until 9:00! Woohoo!


Today Gaia went to Tennis camp again and I went down to the pool at 2:00 to swim by myself and have some me time, if you know what I mean. ;) I met up with a friend of mine down there and she stayed until 5:00. Then Gaia turned around and came down soon after. Of course, Morgan was down at the pool. OH before this, Morgan was trying to get me to do a pike jump, toe-touch into a dive. LOL Out of 7 tries ONCE I got close. ;) I quit after 7, lol. Of course too there's like a wasp nest by the diving board, and stupid things were out harassing me. LOL Ugh!


So anyways, Gaia is really wanting to go swim at Morgan's house again this year. Well my mom was like she can go only if you stay with her and I had e-mailed Morgan through facebook about it last night and I talked to her today about it. But its a wait and see, but Gaia told me tonight she didn't want to go to camp Thursday. So whatever, we'll see what happens. So anyways, when Morgan was trying to leave, Gaia didn't want her to go and jumped up and wrapped herself around her waist and leg and I am standing there like, oh my gosh! Its like the poor girl is trying to leave!

So Gaia and I are sitting here watching "Goblet of Fire" and then I am going to bed here soon. I have a headache. Later!

No comments: