Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 2009 Everyone!


One of the few moments that Sadie is actually looking at the camera and enjoying her Christmas presents. Ugh I miss her being a puppy! :(

So 2009 is here and everything has been ok, in some ways. I was still getting over the sinus-ear infection that developed in lovely Ohio. So Kate and her family invited me over to spend New Year's there. Well we were going to watch the pine cone being dropped in Southern Pines and we missed it! LOL OOPS! So after that I tried my hardest staying up past midnight. I was sooooooo tired and cold from being outside. My toe went numb, that tell you how cold I got? ;) But yes I made it to after midnight and then some.


I learned very quickly not to shut the door behind me with Violet. (Kate's cat) She stood at my door and meowed until I opened the door and let her in. I mean she went on and on! So she got up and laid on my side and then I kept moving and she got mad and jumped off and left. I went to the bathroom and didn't see her and so I shut the door and went back to sleep. Violet wasn't too happy with me the following morning it seemed. LOL ;)

So my New Year's resolution is to loose this weight and find a steady job. My interview got cancelled for tomorrow, sadly the position was filled and I was out of luck. :( Oh well, I am still at it for a job. LOL I am getting the hang of the Wii Fit. It was funny yesterday I was at the mall and at a game shop and a guy and his daughter were looking for a Nintendo DS and they didn't have them and I was like WOAH! LOL Then the guy behind them was looking for a Wii and I laughed and was like if they don't have DS' they ain't going to have Wii's. LOL


Oh my gosh if anyone reading this is looking for a puppy, there is a very cute Jack Russell Terrier at the 4 Seasons Mall in Greensboro looking for a home! She is ABSOLUTELY adorable and I wish I could've had her, but I have my Sadie. She is brown, with some black and white. She has a black, pink and white nose. Very cute, very dosile and I wish I could've had her. :( She will find a home soon, but I wish this was 7 years ago and us looking for a dog. Cause that would've been mine! :)


Well thats it for now. :) Happy New Year!

No comments: