Thursday, January 22, 2009

The snow is still around!!!!



Ko-Ko got his package in the mail yesterday and loves it...I mean really loves it! It was hilarious my aunt called today and said he carried it with him everywhere he went yesterday and last night. I thought for sure she would say he bugged the shit out of them squeaking it! LOL :p

So yes the snow is still around here, can you believe that? It was in the upper 40's here today. So its melting, but its nice to see it around longer than a few hours or 24 hours. ;)

So my dad took the van to get it to see how much it would cost for repairs. $850! Yikes! Still waiting to hear about Kate's car, my dad is up my ass about if she has gone and its like I dunno! Ugh! I am about to give him her # and have him call 500 times a day about it and leave me alone!


Marci if you are reading this, then good. Because I dunno why you are snapping left and right at me about stuff that isn't in my control, but you need to STOP IT! I am so glad it was my text and not verbally screaming in my ear. You are not the only one that has problems at the moment and jumping down my back about my opinions that you ask for isn't going to continue anymore. GOT IT? Good!

Sorry, I am off here. That's it! Night!

No comments: