Saturday, January 17, 2009

I survived the 7 degree low last night!

Marci here's a picture of your three favorite animals at my house. ;)


Oh my gosh some one please send in the warmer weather already! It got down to 7 last night here, and yes that is in North Carolina....southern NC I might add. We're like 90 minutes from South Carolina or something like that. At least it was -15 like it was in Columbus. YIKES! I really don't miss the crazy cold temperatures in the North, but yes I do miss the snow! ;)

So thats basically it at the moment. At least it made it out of the 20's here today and was nice and sunny. I do wish it would've snowed. It was a year ago today that we had a bit of snow and it was wonderful! Today's my grandma's 82nd birthday too. Happy Birthday Grams! :D

I'm off here. See ya all later!

No comments: