Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrrr its getting cold outside!


There's my latest pottery trip picture. The mug I made, there's a long ass story to it and I'd rather not explain it until I give it to the person its going to. I can't wait to see it finished next week! The butterflies will be on each side of the mug. The hand will be same color as the butterfly wings. And yes I painted clouds on there. I am amazed at how well I did with it. I also made a C, but I can't get the pictures to download off my phone, so when it happens I will post that picture, but you can see part of it in the background there.

Ok did I say that its getting cold outside?! ITS GETTING THERE! Well its not AS COLD as it was when I was in Ohio at Christmas, but still its cold for the south. LOL The high's are going to be in the 20 and 30's the next few days here, is that not crazy?! Well no its not, because we had snow this week a year ago. Actually the 17th was the "big" snowfall we had, I remember that because it was my grandma's birthday. =o) I hope we get some of that white stuff this year, but we shall see.

So yesterday Kate and I headed to Colors N Clay to use our gift certificate there, but apparently she didn't want to go and after she said that I felt bad for like forcing the idea on her. :( Oh well, I think she had a good time, I know I did. I am not 100% sure there. So after that we went into Petsmart and I got Sadie a little snowman that was 99 cents and then Ko-Ko a little baby blanket that has a froggie on it. Its so cute! :) We went to Panera also in there, I wasn't too hungry, but I enjoyed the cinnamon roll I had there. So after that we went back to Kate's parents, after I picked up dessert and then we went to see what the Shag was all about and left after a few minutes cause it was basically couples and no one really came up to us.


So all night I was up and down and feel like crap at the moment. :( Shoot me. :( I am off here. Later!

No comments: