Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


There's another picture from Ohio. This time its Miss Sadie after I woke her up taking a picture before this of her buried underneath pillows and blankets. It was hilarious!

So 2008 is coming to a quick end it seems like. I swear it was July yesterday. Thats how it feels at the moment! I can't believe the year is over.

I'm ready for 2009 in the sense that we are getting a new president and hopefully the economy will start taking a turn for the better. I know the economy will always suck, but I want it to so badly get better so I can find a better job and move on with my life. So far the job search hasn't turned up anything, other than an interview on Monday. But thats all a wait and see still if that works out. :(

So I went to Greensboro with my parents last night and on the way home my mom was talking about how she was sorry she never spanked my brother and I. I think it was started about a conversation about Gaia and how my brother and his ex need to spank her and get it over with. But I was like you may not have spanked, but dad did. I have never forgotten any of those incidents with him doing that. He said that if he did that, then we really deserved it. That just pissed me off right there. Don't get me started, cause when he would spank it would be like a brutal one. The stuff my mom doesn't know, because he never did it with her around.

So 2008 is ending with the sun shining here and a beautiful day. I think tomorrow we are suppose to have rain and snow....YIKES! Last time I checked we could have some snow in there, but we shall see.


Happy 2009!

No comments: