Monday, January 19, 2009

Winter Storm Warning For Seven Lakes!


There's KoKo on Sunday with one of his favorite toys that his sissy got him or his brother. :)

Yes, that title is true. A Winter Storm Warning has been issued for Moore County, NC aka where I live. We could see 3-5 inches of snow and possibly 6 inches! YAHOO! I just want to see the snow falling during the day, just to enjoy it. I love seeing it fall, that's all I can ask for. Its funny I asked my mom's friend to send some of the snow here and here it comes! Awe! I love the random weather in the south! :o)

So my friend Kate and I had planned to go volunteer at the clothing drive and well by the time we got there, it was 12:30 and they were finishing at 1:00. So we didn't get to do that, so we were going to meet her friend Kevin for lunch. Well we stopped by her old work, where we were going to eat, and on the way out she hit a white post! Ugh! :( It scraped up her car pretty badly and left white paint all down the passenger side. So we went to wal-mart to get goobe gone, well wal-mart before a snowstorm, HAH! Good luck finding a parking spot and not only that the lines are 20 miles long! Days like this they should have like every single line open!


So after poor Kate stood in the parking lot rubbing that stuff on the paint and getting alot off, Kevin came up with the idea of going to his family's car workshop and doing something to it and hell wish he would've said that before. So after having some ice cream we went there and he worked a miracle! :)


So after being out all day, came home to having one of my favorite dinners. :) I am ready to kick back and relax and bring on the snow! :o)


Happy Snow Day! Will post pictures of what we get! :)

No comments: