Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new president and lots of snow!


Its official, its an official snow day here in NC! :) Depending where you lived here, you either saw nothing or you saw alot, and we are under the alot part of it. I'd say 4-6 inches of it. Its beautiful here and its just great to see it, cause we never see it here! LOL

So 1/20/09 is going down in history in so many ways. Its awesome to have a new president in office and loosing George Bush. (don't get me started) I am glad I wasn't there in DC, they were packed like little sardines around the Capitol. I know one person that was there, and I hope she enjoyed herself. ;) Wish she would've brought the 70 degree weather from California with her, but instead she brought about 7 inches of snow! HAH! :p


So that's it. I am enjoying the snow and going to go enjoy it while it lasts! hahaha

No comments: