Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh what a day!



There's the C and mug completed! :) They look completely different from the last pictures I posted and I am happy with them. :) Very happy! :)

Oh get this, the snow at our house is still around after it got up to near 40 today and it was sunny. It looked so beautiful waking up to see it on the ground this morning. :) Its just nice to be able to enjoy the snow while its here, cause 99% of the time its gone on the same day it comes!

So the roads were pretty much ok, minus like the nieghborhood. So Kate and I ventured out and did errands and such. We picked up our creations at Colors N Clay and had lunch and shopped over the little strip-mall we have. Between my mom and my friend Marci texting me, I was about to throw out my window! LOL So my mom asked me to stop and pick up a pizza and invited Kate over for dinner. So that worked out dandy! =)


So flash-forward to after we here for a bit. My mom yelled down to us and said that my dad ran into her car and I was like are you for real?! Well low and behold he did and left a dent in Kate's car and damaged the van. =( Not pretty. =( Poor Kate has had some bad luck with her car lately, but I feel so bad that this was caused by my parents, but my dad is like we'll pay for it to be repaired. Well I hope he pays for it, since he's the idiot that didn't check, but its part my fault for telling Kate it would be ok to park there cause my mom was like no one is going out. Well, one great idea turned into that. :o(

So thats its! Later!

No comments: