Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The things you do to keep busy....


My first blanket I made for Project Linus at home. :) Isn't it cute? ;)

Well I feel sorry for those back home in Ohio at the moment. They are under a foot of snow and more is on the way. Gaia has basically used up all of her snow days and ugh I remember having to make them up cutting into the summer vacation. But I guess in 1st grade you don't really care! But still its days she has to make up! LOL No thanks to Hurricane Ike in the fall and now the snow.

I hate to say it, but I miss the snow we had last week. We finally got rid of it this week, the little that was left in our yard. But still it got really warm here and it was more fun having it on the ground and just looking out and seeing something other than grass, if you know what I mean. But living in the south, it doesn't know how to stick around all that long. ;)


So as you can see I made a blanket for "Project Linus." Kate and I went to a meeting and actually I did a complete blanket on my own while I was there. So that one above was my 2nd one and since then I've made another one to take the next time I go. Hell, its something to do at the moment. If you know what I mean. ;)

So thats all. I am off here, later!

No comments: