Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home


6/9 great-grandkids on my dad's side (l-r) Jason (12), Daniel (10), Francis (9-adopted), Gaia (7), Kenzi (6) & Kayleigh (5). Aren't they cute?!

There's truly no place like home. Being sick just has heighten the wanting to be in my own bed and own house and just doing whatever I want and know I have what I need to do it. Get what I mean?


Friday night I spent the night at Kate's house. Kate asked me about doing this back before I went to Ohio. I cracked up when her mom wrote on the calendar when I would be back from Ohio. ;) I did my Christmas gift exchange with them before leaving and they did their's on Friday. I am excited that Kate and I are going to be making a trip to Colors N Clay to do another project! ;) Her parents got us both a gift card to there and I have had my next project chosen and so excited! ;) Kate and I stayed up till 3:00 just about just talking. She claims it was all me, but hey she could've said lets go to bed and I would've shutted up! ;)


I woke up yesterday stopped up and my ear hurting like it did X-Mas Eve morning. :( But after walking around and getting my ear to pop, it stopped. Its just annoying! I think Kate's family having real tree made me get stuffed up and caused my ear to clog up and put pressure on it again. :(


Came home and the cable/satellite is still out! UGH! I am getting tired of watching DVD's I can tell you that much! Playing on the Wii is even getting old after so long! I am working on getting use to the Wii Fit and its enjoyable, but apparently my balance isn't as great as I thought it was. ;) Yoga is great on there. We went to Wal-Mart last night and I looked at the Wii Games and didn't see anything that jumped out and said buy me. Its more interesting to be in there after Christmas seeing what kids buy for whatever they got for Christmas, LOL. ;)

Well thats it. I am off here. TTYL!

No comments: