Friday, December 5, 2008

Whats in your mouth...turned into this...


KoKo spit out one of his remaining teeth in my hand tonight! The poor thing has been chewing and knawling all day and there's the reason! The little tooth left a big hole in his gum, but at least my aunt and uncle have one of his baby teeth.
We have one of Sadie's and so I know how it is.

Things have slowed down tremendously since last week. They found my uncle's cousin ok and alive. He wound up in South Carolina! They are trying to get his liscense taken away, so lets just hope it happens and this won't happen again.

Mom made it back from England safe and sound today too. =o) I also heard from Debby today too. =o) I had a heck of a time, still am having a heck of a time, explaining how I am connected to my uncle's aunt. Everyone is like wouldn't that make her your great-aunt. No, he's my uncle by marriage! LOL Ugh! LOL

So my aunt and I are making foam things instead of a gingerbread house for our decore this year and the foam is proving to be a bigger pain in the ass than the gingerbread house! UGH! I wanted to make the train that I saw a Target, but we wound up at Michaels and got these things. I got this cute ornament making kit, and I am having better luck with that!

I think this weekend will involve getting the Christmas tree out and putting it up. We shall see. It will be interesting to see how KoKo does with the tree. He's so wound up! I am going to miss that dog when I go home to my 7 y/o JRT who isn't as wound up anymore! LOL :o)


Thats it, I hate Ghost Whisperer's cliff-hangers at the moment. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: