Monday, December 15, 2008

Home from Gastonia....


I am hope from Gastonia!


First off, like I seriously wanted to come home, because I was having a hard time with the fact that we aren't spending Christmas in North Carolina. Not looking forward to Ohio at the moment. =(


So my trip was wonderful. I didn't have time to update this blog while I was gone, and Marci is really the only one that reads this. ;) Marci I am so glad you are ok after your Marathon and that you did stop when you did. ;)


So I had my Chritmas with my aunt and uncle, and the picture shows what I recieved from them. I got a snowman webkinz, Snowflake, $30 in i-tunes gift cards, candy & Heroes Season 2. My grandparents gave me money for Flight 93's memorial, which was great. But with the other money they gave me, I got "Marley and Me", a bookmark and Webkinz Seahorse, Maggie. My aunt and uncle's neighbors got me My Girl and My Girl 2 DVDs, which was great! Those are 2 of my favorite movies.


So I have come home to the wound-down dog, Sadie. Who is like a different dog since getting off the medication. She's loosing the weight she gained from it too. =) Down probably 3-4 pounds I think. She's still fat, but looking better. ;)


I miss KoKo, I cried when I was leaving. Looking at his sweet little face and knowing I was leaving and not going to see that bright smiley face every morning coming into the Living Room. =(


So I am home. That's all for now. Later!

No comments: