Saturday, April 26, 2008

Let it rain....oops storm!


Look at Miss Sadie Mae laying there. Isn't she cute? She was pissed off at the camera flashes, but hell when she's half awake is the only time you can get a decent picture of her it seems. ;)

I am going to KILL my friend Amanda. I saw the cutest cat in the world today at Petco, and I swear I really wanted to adopt her. But three cats and one dog is enough, but this cat looked just like my cat Thumper I had as a kid, except she was gray. Real sweet, I even got to hold her. Well I told my friend about the cat, and she went and adopted the cat! UGH! No chance of me talking my parents into another one, but hey she's got a great home. She was beautiful!

Got home and it looked like it was about to storm here. Well all it did was darken up until I talked to Marci and I had mentioned it was going to rain. She was talking about how she got burnt riding her bike and its like WEAR AND REAPPLY SUNBLOCK! Plain and simple! You can be easy to tan but you can also be easy to burn and then tan. (AKA ME) So she signed off and then like a few minutes later a rumble of thunder went from one side of the house to the other. It was creepy and spooky sounding. I thought I was dreaming of rain, apparently not!


So tonight, tomorrow and Monday the forecast is STORMS STORMS AND STORMS! Yippee! Luckily we are getting to the end of our tornado season here in NC. ;) HAH!

Anyways I am off....listening to the idiot bugs hitting the window. ;)

No comments: