Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Isn't time suppose to heal old wounds?




Mmmm doesn't that look good?


As each day goes by, isn't it suppose to get easier to deal with what has been going on? I swear its not getting easier, its getting worse for me.


First off, a friend who I thought I was close with didn't call me over the weekend at all until Sunday, but even then didn't seem clued into what happened or she didn't care. Which I don't get anymore with people. She was the first person, next to Marci, to learn of what was going to happen with BJ, and thought she was going to be there, and it didn't happen. :o(


I have had a few break downs over the last few days about BJ. My aunt and uncle are struggling more than they did before he passed. My uncle, sadly, thinks he killed him instead of putting him out of his misery. How can you make him see what he did was the right thing and not the wrong one? Sadie has been acting weird the past 2 days also, its weird. Yesterday she went out in the backyard and was digging in the mud and my dad brought her in and she was caked with mud from head to toe. I had to give her a bath and later I went "Sadie were you out digging a hole to put BJ's ashes in or something?" And she tilted her head to the side like she was saying, yeah. I told my aunt that she would have to bring some of his remains to our house so we can put them in that hole. ;) Then today, my mom said she came out of her office and found Sadie laying on her back with her legs in the air. She thought was dead! She actually poked her to make sure. She took a picture of her like that, its hilarious looking at the picture!

But will the pain ever 100% fade away? No one seems to understand that it seems like anymore.

No comments: