Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hello!


Ok Marci....read the post but don't look at the picture. ;)

Ok I have a deal going with my parents that if I can keep this agreement we have for the next 30 days (well May 28th is the final day) I will finally get my Nintendo Wii! :o) Well I thought I found the perfect site with the right prices on it, they asked for 199.99 for the game console alone and had other offers. Only to come to find out they want you to send a money gram to them! Not happening! They are located in Canada, and I guess that's why they have them and they are so cheap. They want more money for it than they are really asking for.

So at the moment I am saving money for that and for other stuff. Big problem with this being May, I know 3 people close to me that have birthdays that I get something for them. (my dad, my nephew Colin and Marci) Hell I don't know what to do! I finally got around to sending Colin's gift card from Christmas just a few weeks ago and I am going to talk to Amanda and ask if he needs anything and go from there. I mean, money is tight as hell with me at the moment. I have stuff coming up this summer and I have to put money back for that and for anything I want to get for the Wii. Well Marci is getting a visit from the little build a bear she made me for Christmas 3 years ago. She was my first bear from there and she has wondered when she would come back for a visit. Well it's finally that time! ;) Luckily the bear is small and can fit in a regular mailing box. ;)

With everything coming up during the summer, sounds like it will be fun-filled yet busy. It will be nice to have the pool open to go take a dip when you want to at the end of the month. ;) HAH! I love having a pool close by. I can't wait to go to Ohio and go to Cedar Point and possibly Kings Island and spend a good week with my brother and niece, hang out with my friends and see my family that's all up there. :o)


Oh to earn some $$ around here, my dad asked me to go out in the garden beds and pick all of the leaves out of the bushes and such. Yeah, ok sure! Hell, not when you are allergic to everything in there and you have rashes all up and down your arms from getting in there. UGH! My left arm was red from my hand all the way up to above my elbow! UGH! I will do it, but will be wearing long sleeves while doing it.

Anyways, I am off here. TTYL!

No comments: