Monday, April 7, 2008

What a weekend........



If you were curious, there's the full picture of my picture on my blog. :o)

Ok Saturday, I am not getting into details about what happened, but I have a ruptured tendon in my wrist. I have broken a bone and everything in the book, but this is very painful. :( My friend has done this before, but oh my gosh she wasn't kidding when she said it hurt like a yeah. My whole hand is bruised along with the top of my wrist on the side. Nice! :(

Oh I am excited about this summer right now. My brother gets my niece 3 weeks during the summer and 2 of those weeks (98% will be spent here) will be in North Carolina. But my mom goes that he has kind of thrown out the idea about me going up there for one of her weeks! Then we go to Cedar Point up in Sandusky, which is this kick-ass amusement park! Screw the ideas of going somewhere else this summer, I want to go so badly to CP or Kings Island. Gaia is right on the edge of riding some of the bigger rides with her height, she needs to be 48 inches to ride the big non-looping type coasters (that won't be this year)but at 46 inches there are some of the bigger ones that she can go on if she hits that by the summer! The kiddy rides aren't thrilling enough for her it seems. I do not care which park it is! HAH! I am going to see if my friend Annie will go with us, Elise will probably go with us. It's going to be weird taking a 6 y/o and having to do the best of both worlds. But thats ok, I will do it in a heart beat with that little girl. :)

Ok call me crazy, I think I have picked this up from Marci! ;) But I started taping the show thats new on Nick called H2O Just Add Water for Gaia for when she came. Well apparently she had seen all of the episodes that I had taped at her mom's and I started playing it for her and I got into it instead of her! I love this show! Call me nuts for saying that! I blame Marci for this because she watches Disney all of the time and she made me find my inner-child I guess. But yes I admit this and gladly do that I WATCH H2O!


Anywho, I am off here. Have a good week!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Am I a bad influence on you????