Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello! :o)



Well its official one of the 2 kiddos born in 2001 in our family is 7! Yep! Sadie turned 7 on the 12th, and here's the picture I snapped of her waking up that morning. Isn't she cute? She got a cookie with peanut butter on top. She inhaled it instead of chewing it. But it was funny she had her musical birthday cake out all week and went and grabbed it rather than any other toy on Saturday. Now she hasn't had it out since.

Well I have been home alone since my parents went to Denver. I would've loved going there, haven't been out there since Gaia was born and its just a beautiful state and ugh. So the dog goes into a catatonic state when she's here with me and won't do anything but put the tail between her legs and mope around. The only time she gets happy is when I say lets go for a walk! She won't sleep downstairs either, which is bothersome. She usually does when my parents are out of town, but this is her new thing at the moment.

So Monday morning, my aunt and uncle called me and asked if I would want to go out to dinner on Tuesday and I said yeah sure, early AM and asking me where I would like to go eat! Yeah, my brain doesn't function too well when I am woken up! HAH! So last night, they were suppose to come get me at 7 and it wasn't until after 8 that we left. It was nice. Its weird living so close to family, they live like 3 miles down the road from us and at one point they lived over-seas and wasn't very close. ;) So we went to this place in Pinehurst and I had chicken parmasian and it was awesome! I am not big about having tomato sauce on my pasta, but this was just perfect! It was a huge serving too, I am going to make it for dinner tonight. Too great! :o)

That's all that has been going on really. Except my friend that has a set of 2 y/o twins found out yesterday she's pregnant with her 2nd set! YAY! :o) I can't wait to see how the pregnancy goes and hopefully she won't be loosing a baby or both this time. (long story)

I am off! Congrats Marci on your performances over the weekend! :)

1 comment:

Marci said...

Sadie is absoulutely adorable!!!!