Friday, April 4, 2008

It gets better...right?

Ok call me nuts, but I think BJ is haunting me. I was folding towels last night and I felt a tug and looked down at the floor thinking maybe Sadie had walked in or something, but I looked up and saw the door was closed. And then looked down at the towel and saw it was unfolded some. Which was eerie to me, because BJ would always take the towels down off the bathtub and rub his ears on it and it felt like that kind of tugging to me.


That whole thing is getting better as each day passes. But I really don't get some one I thought was a friend. She's taking her anger out on me because I am not being all that sympathetic toward her right now, and its hard to be that way when that same person has been the same way toward you. I don't get why people always want you to be one way, but when you need them to be the same way toward you, they won't do it. Can anyone explain that to me?


I hate my job at the moment! Ugh! Not only that, hate my parents for the most part. I need to start buying stuff and hiding it somehow down in my room so I will have it still there when I want it. Don't ask! I am saving up to move out anyways, just gotta find a place I can afford and pay everything else also.


Well I will write my lengthy one here in the coming days. I really am not feeling good and glady don't have to work tomorrow. :o)

No comments: