Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Final Day!



Rest in Peace BJ! I know your final days were some of the best. I will never forget you, baby bro! See you some day at the other side of Rainbow Bridge!

Well today I knew was going to have some sort of bad in it, and the weather went with the mood that has been with me the last few days.

We made monkey bread for breakfast this morning. I was going to have a piece of birthday cake this morning, but that's ok. ;) The monkey bread was great! So we decided to go see "Horton Hears a Who" which was a cute movie, but it wasn't something I would go see unless you are taking a young child. Gaia of course loved it. :o)

We got back from the movie and they packed up. It took my brother an hour to get ready to go to the movie and another hour to get packed up to head home. Then I went to Raleigh to go do some shopping. :o) I built myself a new build a bear today. Named her Madison, or as my friend Marci has nicknamed her "Maddie." I was going to make the elephant, but fell in love with this little pink bear. Then went to Burlington Coat Factory and got some new clothes. I hate clothes shopping, but found some stuff.

While we were at the mall, I was looking to see if anyone had the soon to be released cocker spaniel webkinz, its coming out I think this week, but was trying to see if I could find it for my aunt and uncle that lost BJ. I talked to both of them tonight and they were both doing pretty well. Had a few moments tonight, but BJ rode out instyle. The vet let him ride in the front seat of his car, instead of being in the kennels. I swear my aunt would've rode with him back to the office if she could've. They both are at peace with everything. She said after he passed, it was like a great relief came off their shoulders. I never imagined I would miss a pet this much, but BJ was part of our family and he is going to be missed greatly. The picture above was one taken yesterday at the park. The mickey mouse you see I brought back from Disneyland and it was one of the few toys he had that he didn't tear apart. The birthday cake symbolized that he would always get it out when it was some one's birthday and yesterday was mine. My aunt said he went to my door when she said it was my birthday and asked him where I was. (the room I stay in at their house) I am just relieved that everyone is at peace and most of all, BJ is.

No comments: