Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 5 --- Happy Birthday To Me!



I am officially 27 years old today as of 11:10am eastern time! :)


It has been an emotional day for me. I got into a huge fight with my mom last night and didn't care what she wanted or anything today and we were fighting and threatening each other. Wasn't until I told her that it was about what was going on with my aunt's dog that its emotionally tiring and straining, and its like you are sitting here saying all this mean stuff to me and not caring what I feel. She came down and apologized only after I was in tears and walked away from her. Whatever, frankly its how she does her stuff. It gets old and its like whatever. At least she said it.


So after all the drama this morning, we had planned to go swimming at the indoor pool at the fitness center, but my brother didn't want to do something indoors. As you can see from this picture, we wound up at the lake and the water was freezing cold. Gaia actually got in all the way and got herself wet. Crazy kid! Even the dog, who hates water, wanted to chase after the ducks that were swimming past the rope. It was hilarious, she kept laying down in the water to cool off.


So after we got back from there, we have been just laying around and waiting for my mother to get off work, which has not happened. Elise and I sat out in the backyard and talked. :o) Both of us are redheads and so we were joking about if we were going to burn or whatever. Of course, what do you think happens to a red head in the sun?! ;)

For dinner we went to Applebee's, we had waited most of the day to go eat and so we wound up eatting both lunch and dinner. I just had some cheese sticks, I picked it because it was a place everyone would like and not have a complaint about it. ;) Then we came back and Gaia rode her bike for a little bit for before cake and presents. I FINALLY GOT MY NEW CAMERA! :o) YAY! Well anyways, I got bath and body works, money, beanies from England (one is in Russian), a portable like dvd player except its for your ipod.

So yes it was a good birthday over-all minus this morning. Still being blown off by people and being told to babysit the 6 y/o and stay downstairs. WHATEVER! I shall have the video montage done of Gaia's trip by Monday. WOOHOO! :o) Over 100 pictures in a week! WOWIE!

Anyways, I am off here to bed very soon. ;)

No comments: