Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 1 --- LONG NIGHT!


To the left is a picture from last night. But that was early on, about 9:30-10! This little booger didn't go to bed until 1:30! I was dead tired last night, but she kept me up. Where was her dad you may ask? SLEEPING! Her grandparents, SLEEPING! I had no help! The dog was so confused and was sleeping down here and ugh! This had better not go on night after night, because I will be one very cranky camper. All I hear is, we will deal with her tonight. YEAH! We shall see. I am never having kids, I can't even deal with my niece and she's 6!


So then this morning, she woke me up about 8:30, and I don't think I really fell asleep until 2-2:30 last night and its like do people in this house not know how to control her while people are sleeping? I love her and all, but I was up half the night last night. Then I told my mom that she didn't go to bed until 1:30 and she's like well she's been in trouble all morning and been cranky. Yeah, like that's my fault. Then my dad, brother and Gaia came back from breakfast and I told my brother I am not dealing with her every night, she doesn't listen to me when I say its bedtime. He blew me off. Then my dad goes "You are just now waking up?" He shouldn't be talking, because I was up with his granddaughter! I was like I was up till 1:30 or later last night with Gaia while you were sleeping! He then goes where were you at 7:0o this morning, well lets see here, CATCHING UP ON SLEEP! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!


This afternoon Gaia has had meltdowns of sorts cause she's on 5 1/2 hours of sleep. But she's getting a kick out of hearing stories about stuff I did as a kid. Oh I got a new digital camera! Its a Kodak Easyshare V1003, 10 megapixels, I can't wait to get it. :o) Its a $250 camera and got it for $90 with shipping! I paid for half of it, I wasn't going to get it, but my mom goes I will pay half of it and I was like ok. Now I can't wait to get it. :o) The memory cards have come down in price and I am going to look at them closely over the coming days. Plus a new case probably, we shall see. I am excited now, I have been talking about getting a new one, but talk myself out of it. ;)


While we are waiting for mom to get off work, Gaia wanted to check out the new mermaid show on Nick, called H2O. I personally like the show and she wanted to watch it. She loves this kind of stuff. So as we wait for Nana to get off work, after that it appears we are going to wal-mart and dinner. :o) Yipee what fun that will be. ;)

Well the final update here for the night is, that Gaia is in bed and its 9:00! She got into a boat load of trouble with her mouth, but who knows what is going on there. Mom and I went to wal-mart and got what was needed without her. I wanted to so badly go back and get her, but I knew deep down it would be under minding Jeremy and that wasn't a good idea. So we got home, and she had told my mom that she apologized to my brother and that was a lie. So that got her into trouble there. But she needs to be in bed. She got up at 7:30, and plus it gives me my own time alone. ;)

Debbie called and said we were going to probably meet in Pineville for my birthday on Friday. My brother's roomie is coming down also on Thursday, which will be great. I really like her. ;) So with this, I end this post. I am going to download my pictures and load them onto the montage that's being made of the week.

1 comment:

Marci said...

She's a cutie... but I can see the trouble in her eyes!