Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 4 --- Horseback Riding, Greensboro...Rough Day





Gaia and Rio! Look at them go!



The day began with Gaia coming down at 7:45-8:00 this morning and woke me up. No one in this house cares about me getting sleep it seems. No one really cares about anything I would like at the moment.

So after we were all dressed and such, Gaia had a horseback riding adventure and got to spend a good 30 minutes riding Rio the horse. She had a great time! The horse turns out to be the one my mom likes whenever we drive pass the stables that they have them at. It was great being there. I haven't been on a horse since I was 12, and ugh just don't even ask me about my experience. ;) Thats a whole nother story. ;)

Then after that we went up to Greensboro and went shopping and picked Elise up at the airport. We went to Target and I got a new memory card for my camera. (which should be here anyday) And Gaia got a new pair of flip-flops to wear. Then it was off to the airport to pick Elise up and we had heard horror stories of people who were stranded there because of their flight being cancelled on the airline she was flying in on. She took off an hour or so late. It was a long wait in the airport. Luckily in Greensboro you can park and walk-in to wait for the person to arrive. We saw Elise's plane pull up to the gate and saw her get off. It was funny, she was a plane that had flying pigs on it. ;) HAH!

So we stopped and ate at Bojangles on the way home and made chocolate chip cookies before Gaia went to bed. It was rough thinking about what was to come with my aunt's dog, it doesn't matter if its tomorrow or Saturday when they decide to put him to sleep, it will still be around my birthday and for all I care it should've been on my birthday. Would've made no difference to me. :o(

No comments: