Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day Two --- Quiet Night ;)



Hello Everyone!


Well last night was much more quiet than the night before. Gaia was in bed before 9:00, because she threw fits like a toddler does. She has been in a much better mood today.


I actually still didn't fall asleep until 2:00 this morning, which was strange because I was really tired, but my mind has been elsewhere. Plus having a chocolate craving at midnight was really bad because I wound up eatting 4 reese cup eggs! Sheesh! I know, I was pigging out.


So far the day has been quiet for the most part. I thought for sure we were going to Pineville to meet up for lunch and shopping on Friday, which has turned out to be a load of crap apparently. My aunt said my mom came up with the idea, and it turns out to be a load of crap. Whatever, I hate it when people sit there and lie to me. Unless she's going to try and pull a surprise thing like she did last year. Whatever we shall see!



Gaia and I were going to the park down by the pool on the golf cart, but some one didn't charge the battery and we didn't even make it all the way. Then my wonderful father blew up the battery, but not my problem. Gaia spent a good hour playing on the playground and she's a little monkey as you can see in the picture above. It all ended on a sour note because she started back mouthing me and I didn't want to yell at her, and so I told my my mom to come get us and then she fell and got a splinter and all hell broke loose, as the saying goes.

Tonight, I never imagined my parents would give into my brother's ex, but they went ahead and got her a new bike as requested by her mom. But whatever, I am done putting my two-cents in. The kid is still on training wheels, and my brother said he's going to get her off by the time they go home. I am venting, yes I know. But we got home and she was getting the hang of it. :o) I told her Papa will get her on two wheels before she knows it. She wanted her hair all curled tonight and she has the kind of hair that curls greatly. She wants hair like her aunt, ;). She use to have curly hair.

My birthday is Friday, but its more about what my brother wants to do. I want to go shopping or something. I am tired of everyone saying what I am going to do for a certain day. I love that his roommate/girlfriend is coming down, but my gosh, don't include me into everything you want me to do. I don't want to go to a Pub with them thats in Pinehurst, sorry not my idea of fun. Whatever, my birthday is probably ruined....just whatever.

With that I end day 2, what will tomorrow bring?

1 comment:

Marci said...

You know I'd come hang with you on your BDay if I could! Hope Gaia gets off those training wheels soon! Hmmmmmmm maybe she'll take up tris one day!