Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter Everyone!

What a weekend it has been! I had an awesome time on my trip and glad to have my bro and niece down here for a few days. Except now, my brother's ex is telling her crap that is a LOAD of crap and it just makes me mad. (long story, but my friends know what is going on)

The Easter bunny got a bit confused this year and left my darling niece a basket here! LOL And eggs to be found. I will post those pictures on a later date. The one to the left is of my doggie Sadie with the bone she got and she recieved 2 toys also. Such a spoiled little dog! But isn't that an awesome picture captured in time? ;) I love my dog. :)

Well anyways, it seems like Gaia is coming down to watch a movie. Well aka Charmed. I gotta figure out what DVD she's on of season 1. HAH! At least she's into that and not watching Princess movies.
Apparently she is allowed down here alone with me. Will post more later! ;)

1 comment:

Marci said...

What are you talking about Princess movies are the best... especially the Disney ones!

Sadie is a cutie... I can't wait till I see that spoiled dog in person :)