Thursday, October 2, 2008

Is is really worth it?!


Ok there it is! My Wii is finally in my grasps! I love my dad and his spontaneousness because he was like I am bored and going to go see if I can get me a Wii. I was like oh yeah! :) My brother got my niece one for her birthday, so there are 2 between the 5 of us! ;)


The Wii has been fun except for the fact I paid for playing for hours on end with really bad back pain and my shoulder hurting. I was up last night sick from something and then my back wouldn't let me go back to sleep.

I am sitting in bed at 7:30 going OMG I have lunch plans and have to be ready and out the door by 12:15, and I was like I really don't feel up to it, but I didn't want to break the plans. But I was going to call at 8 and say can we re-schedule because of yeah I was up all night and not feeling that great today, but fell back to sleep. Well it didn't matter, the plans were cancelled anyways because she had another commitment, but it was ok with me. I didn't wake-up until after 11:00 and so I wouldn't have done it still.

So this afternoon my friend Marci called me and broke some shocking news to me. I couldn't believe what she told me and it was very shocking, but I am glad she's going to get the help she needs and be closer to her family. :) xoxoxoxo Marci xoxoxoxoxo

So tonight my parents and I went out to dinner and then my mom and I ran into wal-mart to price some of the stuff for Wii. They didn't have a huge selection of stuff. Like who really does in this tiny town! HAH! I was like next time we go to Greensboro, we otta look at their Best Buy and places like that. They have a larger selection and such.


The plus about the Wii is that I am getting good at the bowling game on there. My highest is 235 which I scored today, I got like 4 strikes in a row and like 6 or 7 over-all. :o) I was proud of myself. Tonight I scored a 202 against my mom. HAH! My dad enjoys the golf, and on the beginner level I got 2 birdies! hehehe :) But yeah, on the Wii play I only like the shooting game so far.


Well thats it. :) Marci I hope you start feeling better, girl.


TTYL! Have a good weekend!

No comments: