Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good Day All!


That is my dog's favorite past-time...sleeping in the sun! Who can blame her, her stupid owner's (my parents) don't know how to turn the heat on until its deathly cold out!

I think my aunt is ready to go back to work. Ko-Ko is being a little Hellian, but he's so cute! He's a puppy, come on you have to let him get away with something sometimes! I love that dog! He's managed to lock my aunt in the closet, undo an entire thing of toilet paper, tried to get into the dryer, and the not so pretty thing was him biting my aunt yesterday, but I can't help but LAUGH at it! I miss Sadie being that age. She's 7 years old and KoKo is 4 months, there's a huge difference, but Sadie being a terrier, they are always full of energy! :o)


Speaking of Sadie, the medication she's on is helping her but it has made her more of a begger lately because of the steroid she's on. Ugh everytime I turn around she's at my feet looking for food! So tonight I gave her some extra chicken and green beans after my aunt told me that she's more hungry cause of the medicine. The poor doggie. :(

So I have finally been SORT OF able to go back to the Wii. Today I tried to bowl standing up and did better with that, but I am afraid I will pay for it tomorrow. =o( I woke up today with little or no pain at all in my back and hip, which was nice. I actually slept till about noon, and man I needed cause I have been up and down the last 10-11 days since this happened. =(

Anyways thats it! Happy Birthday Brittney! =o)

No comments: