Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I don't think I can take much more....


There's Miss Sadie playing for a change. ;)

Speaking of Sadie, the poor dog's allergies are so bad right now that she's digging at her ears and biting at her back paws to the point where she has got sores on them and looks like she's bitten off some hair on her back toes. The vet said at her yearly check-up that it was allergies and to wash her paws whenever she comes in, yeah like that happened. But there has to be something they can give her to help. Its ridicolous!

So nothing major happened over the weekend. I went to a meet n greet thing with Kate and her family down at the community center on Sunday. Which was nice, I tasted 3 different kinds of deviled eggs...trust me they all tasted different! LOL Kate and I went out for ice cream last night to this place I had never been to before and it was good!!!! They have like different flavors, like you wouldn't get at any ordinary ice cream place. For the life of me, I can't remember what its called, but its by Chick-Fil-A in town! Hahaha Oh yeah and we stopped at Chick-Fil-A too, haven't had that in ages and it tasted so good. ;)

Ok I took my Flight 93 video off of you tube for the simple fact of the rude-ass e-mails I got over the weekend about it. It got me to the point where the last one I got today had me in tears about it and I don't get some people out there, really. Nothing anyone says is going to change my mind about what really happened to that flight or the other 3 flights and what not. But I can't take the e-mails and its disturbing to me and hell emotionally thats given me more hell than the last few weeks. (don't ask)

So now I am planning out my trip to Charlotte which will end out the year. Hoping to get KoKo house trained before my aunt goes back to work. I can't wait to see the little guy! hehehe He's so cute! :o)

I actually got out my x-mas cards that I made up and began working on them a bit. I can't get into the spirit at the moment, but oh well to that. I really hope we don't plan to go to Columbus for Christmas, UGH! Shoot me there! I'd rather go on vacation somewhere than do that. ;)

Anyways, I am off here. Bye!

No comments: