Friday, October 17, 2008

I dunno what to put here!

Hello Everyone!


First off to Marci- I am glad you are doing better and here's to you getting better and getting stronger, girl. I know you don't want to do this, but you need to and get yourself better. ;) And I want my bear back at some point in the near future! Just Kidding! ;)


I otta google search Wii Injuries because I have done something bowling! I guess I over-do-it and throw with so much power, I pulled something in my side/hip/back. IT KILLS! The nice part is right now, pain medicine is working to knock it out. But I've woke up the past 3 days with some sort of pain on my left side under my arm. As you know, playing the Wii you use your arm to do the motions and ugh I am taking a break indefinitely from it!


So we took Sadie to the vet this week about her poor paws. Its allergies, but we aren't sure what is causing it right now. She has scratched her ears to putting sores in them and also biting her feet to where she has sores on them. The poor dog. :( She's on predisone to help with that and than an antibiotic for I guess the sores and such, and we are suppose to bathe her twice a week for a month with medicated shampoo to see if this helps. If its not gone in a month, we have to take her back. My dad's friend that has a JRT told us that they a proan to getting allergies in their feet and its just like my gosh, this poor dog. She hasn't licked or pecked at her paws since getting on medication, minus last night going out in the weeds in the woods, but washing her feet took care of that.


So I talked to my aunt tonight about when she wants me to come and IF she wants me to come. Well now she told me that she doesn't need me to come at all! Its like WHAT THE HECK?! Whatever! So I was like fine, I won't come probably now. I might go over when my mom goes to England next month, but that's a wait and see there. Its like you didn't want me there when you had the damn surgery and the first days after, but now you don't need me! Make up your mind! UGH! Whatever! Well what can I say, I don't do well with hospitals and such. Last surgery she had when I was there, I wound up in the ER....that tell you something?! :p


Well thats it for the time being. =o) My grandma is here visiting (dad's mom) and its great! Love having my laundry done for me and she insists on cleaning everything, but that can get annoying sometimes, but I have learned to let her do whatever she wants.


TTYL! Good luck Marci with your move!

No comments: