Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a week/weekend....


Ok that's my newest webkinz. Isn't it cute?! I first saw it online I wanted it and now I have one! hehehe :)

Ok so my mom was in San Fransico all week, right and so it was a week of boredom really for me minus a few things. :) I will get to that here in a second! =o)

So I want to congratulate Marci on her two races 2 weeks in a row. I haven't heard about this weekend's one, but I know she did great! :) I dunno how she does it, but she's totally awesome! I love you girl!

So this week wasn't all that bad, as I may've said it was. I went out with Kate and her mom on Tuesday I think, may've been Monday, I forget which it was. But on Wednesday, to my surprise I got a post from Deborah about getting my thank you card (for dinner) and asked about doing dinner Thursday. I was confused, because I thought she went out of town, but it got cancelled and so I said sure, why not.

I can say this much, I was NOT as nervous this time around. I am excited that I wasn't too bad this time around, which means I am becoming relaxed. :o) But she was going to come and get me at 6 and so I got my hair fixed up, make-up fixed and wanted to take Sadie for a quick walk before leaving. Well heck, I got caught in the house, which I didn't want because Sadie goes mad and gets even more mad when you don't take her with you. So I wasn't outside waiting, like I said I would be, I also didn't introduce her to my dad (ok I am bad, shoot me), but we got out the door.


Let me tell you this, the first time I went out to dinner with Deborah, my nerves were so bad, that you would see my hands and they would've been twitching so badly. When I ate, my nerves went to my legs! LOL But this time I was like see I'm not as nervous this time! LOL Cause she knew how I was the last time and I was more relaxed this time around. I have enjoyed every moment I have spent with her learning about not only Flight 93, but her daughter. Again and again, 7 years ago, if you told me that this would've happened to me, I would've said you are NUTS! Period!


When I got back home it was then it hit me, that some of the (curiousity) questions I had may've upsetted her and it made me upset. I got worried about that and it was on my mind. I am relieved that the phone calls made didn't make her mad, hehehe. :o) But I was worried, trust me.


Anyways, thats it. TTYL!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Why would anyone get mad at you? Love u girl :>