Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey Everyone!



Ok two x-mas presents down....how many to go?! No clue, but I found those in Pinehurst. One is for KoKo and the other is for my parents of their three blessings. ;) hehehe

I am sitting here at 11:30 at night and typing this. Well I am texting my friend also, but doing this too.

Marci- if you read this, can you let me know PLEASE that you are ok still? I am about to call Julie and ask her!

So this week my poor aunt went to the surgeon to find out about her back. I feel so sorry for her, she's having surgery on Friday to remove the discs or move them off the nerves in her back. She'll be out of work another 6 weeks after surgery. So she doesn't want me there in the early stages, but I will probably go over after the first two weeks. Hah! She's a bear after surgery anyways! HAHA!

So today I had my lunch outting with Deora's mom, Debbie. (yeah yeah yeah to calling her that) Last week as I said we cancelled, and so it was this week or whenever. It was great though. Except my dad, who took me (HAH), backed up over the reflector on her driveway TWICE! I was like OMG! What a way to leave an impression on some one the first time you go to their house! So we headed to Pinehurst for lunch and the place we ate at was good. I had a salami and cheese sandwhich, it was really good. Then we spent some time shopping in Pinehurst, at all of the little shops there. Which is where I got the ornaments in the picture above. ;)

I sent her another thank you e-mail. =o) I have enjoyed each and every single one of these outtings with her and its been an emotional roller coaster at times for me, but I wouldn't trade it in for anything. =o) Yes I can say I didn't come home and break down in tears like I have the past 2 times. =o) So I am happy to report that much.

Well I finally heard from the living dead of my friend Annie, hahaha! Happy to say that too!


Off to bed, ttyl!

No comments: